Dawn has 30 years of experience in financial accounting. She is currently the Director of Operations for Kemper Capital Management, a position she has held since 2003. Prior to that, she worked for Kemper CPA Group LLP as a staff accountant and at Good Samaritan Hospital as a financial analyst. Dawn earned her bachelor of science in business from Eastern Illinois University in December 1990 and her CPA designation in 1993.
Dawn is a member of the First Presbyterian Church in Palestine, Illinois, where she holds the office of Treasurer and is on the Board of Trustees. She is also active on the Palestine Academic Foundation. In addition, she has been a co-chair of Palestine’s annual Labor Day parade for over ten years.
She resides in rural Palestine with her husband and two children.
Education and Professional Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Bachelor of Science in Business — Eastern Illinois University
Professional and Civic Affiliations
- Vice Chair, Board of Trustees — First Presbyterian Church, Palestine, Illinois
- President — Palestine Academic Foundation
- Co-chair — Palestine Annual Labor Day Parade
1619 West Main St.
Robinson, IL 62454